Waste planning is a core area of our business and our experience and expertise is wide ranging. We provide advice to a number of waste clients, both private and public sector. We have expertise in mechanical biological treatment, energy from waste, pyrolysis, composting, waste transfer, materials recovery facilities, household waste recycling sites, waste arising from construction projects and landfill (hazardous – inert).
We also understand the increasing pressures faced by the minerals industry and local authorities and the issues associated with planning ahead to meet demand whilst promoting sustainable development.
We can assist clients in wide range of areas including:
- Waste and Mineral Local Plans
- Stakeholder consultation and public engagement
- Site searches and feasibility studies
- Planning applications and Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Development Control
- Expert witness
- Innovative approaches to mineral restoration and long-term management