Accommodating household growth continues to challenge the UK planning system. We understand the challenges of planning for housing from site feasibility and allocation to gaining consent and delivering housing projects. Our experience spans masterplanning for volume housebuilders on strategic and other large land allocations to working for clients on smaller but highly complex and sensitive sites.
We also have experience in securing planning permission for residential care schemes for elderly residents and for adults with learning disabilities.
We can help develop sustainable, high quality and cost effective design and implementation options, taking these successfully through the planning process.
Our skills include:
- Site appraisal/feasibility
- Infrastructure delivery (including transport improvements, affordable housing, education and open space provision)
- Negotiating legal agreements
- Co-ordinating environmental surveys and assessments
- Planning Applications
- Planning Appeal and Expert Witness
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Stakeholder and community involvement
- Representations on Local Plans
- Participation at Local Plan examinations