Concerns about climate change give a new emphasis to the need to reduce emissions by the inclusion of measures to generate energy by renewable means in development proposals. Adams Hendry is experienced in a wide range of energy proposals including solar farms, gas pipelines, wind turbines and the burning of biogas and solid wastes.
Our skills include:
- Planning Applications and consents strategy
- Stakeholder consultation and public engagement
- Site searches and feasibility
- Co-ordinating environmental surveys and assessments eg. ecology, noise, cultural heritage
- Environmental Impact Assessment